Article 1: Scope of Application and Modification of these Terms
- By using the Service, you are deemed to have understood and accepted all of the terms and conditions.
- These Terms shall apply to your use of the Services.
- The Company shall be able to modify these Terms without obtaining the prior consent of the Customer, and the Customer shall review these Terms each time.Your use of the Services after the Company has changed these Terms will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.After you change the content, only the new content will be effective.
Article 2: Terms and Conditions of Use
- This service is available only to customers who purchase tickets to the Art Aquarium via the Internet (the “Ticket”).We do not accept the use of the ticket for any purpose other than purchasing the ticket.
- This service is intended only for customers who operate and use computers and the Internet at their own risk, and use computers with various settings such as e-mail.has been.In the unlikely event that the Service cannot be used properly due to circumstances such as equipment, network, operating system, provider, etc., the Company shall not be liable.
- When purchasing a ticket, you will be asked to enter your personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) in the prescribed form.If there are omissions, garbled characters that cannot be determined, false entries, etc., the customer may refuse the purchase application.
Article 3: Prohibited Acts
- You are prohibited from reselling tickets to third parties or providing them to third parties for resale, whether for commercial purposes or not.We also prohibit the transfer of tickets to third parties for commercial purposes, free of charge, for your own profit.
- You are prohibited from purchasing a Ticket for the purpose of reselling it to a third party or providing it to a third party for resale.It is also prohibited to purchase tickets for the purpose of transferring tickets to third parties free of charge for commercial purposes in order to make your own profit.
- If you violate Paragraph 1 or Section 2, you will not be able to use the Ticket.Please note that we will not refund the price.
The Customer shall not perform any of the following acts in the use of the Service.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, property rights, privacy, and other rights of the Company or third parties including other customers.
- Acts that violate public order and morals, or acts that may violate public order and morals, or acts that provide information to third parties, including other customers.
- Acts that constitute a crime, or acts that are likely to constitute a crime
- Election campaigns or similar acts, regardless of whether or not during the election period
- Sex, Religion, and Political Activities
- Commercial-profit acts in connection with the Service without the consent of the Company
- Acts that misrepresent or impersonate personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs, such as computer viruses, through or in connection with the Service;
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 4: Sales of Tickets
- types and prices of tickets that customers can purchase using the Service are stated on the sales page.However, ticket types and prices are subject to change without notice at our convenience.
- When you apply for a ticket using the Service, when we make a purchase ticket available on the Site in accordance with the purchase history inquiry, or a purchase confirmation email is sent to the registeredThe sales contract shall be concluded at the time of arrival of the email address (recorded on the mail server), whichever is earlier.
- not possible to change the date and time of visit after purchasing a scheduled ticket.Please check and make your purchase.
Article 5: Payment Method
The purchase price of the ticket will be paid at the “Credit Card Payment” or “Convenience Store”.
Credit cards are accepted by VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX and Diners Club.
Convenience stores are available at Lawson, FamilyMart, Ministop and Seicomart.
Also, credit cards that do not have the card itself, such as virtual cards, cannot be used.
Article 6: Delivery of Tickets
To receive tickets, access the purchase history of this site using the e-mail address and password you registered at the time of purchase, and display the ticket (QR code).
If you purchase more than one ticket, you can process the ticket distribution by the deadline specified by the Company.
Tickets are required to obtain a ticket (QR code) and enter from the designated place of entry in accordance with the method of obtaining electronic data provided by us.
Tickets (QR codes) can be printed and used.
If you forget the mobile phone that received the ticket (QR code) on the day of use, or if the ticket (QR code) is damaged due to a malfunction of the mobile phone, no refund will be made.
In addition, if you are unable to receive the ticket (QR code) due to circumstances, no refund will be made.
Article 7: Refusal of Sales and Delivery
The Company will refuse to sell tickets or hand over tickets if the customer falls under the following conditions:
- If the customer has made a false declaration of the matters prescribed by the Company, or if the customer does not declare the necessary declaration.
- In the event of an act that would be annoying by another customer or a third party, or that would interfere with the smooth sale of the Company.
- If the Company does not complete the prescribed procedure within the deadline of the information.
- If you do not observe the prescribed purchase method
For damages incurred by the Company in the preceding paragraph, the Company may claim damages to the Customer concerned.
Article 8: Ticket Replacement, Modification and Cooling Off
Tickets that have a ticket purchase contract cannot be replaced, changed or cancelled for any reason.
However, this shall not apply if the Ticket Purchase Agreement between us and you is void or cancelled, or if such contract is terminated by you as a result of our default obligations.
Please note that cooling off does not apply to tickets sold through this service.
Article 9: Lost/Theft
Tickets will not be reissued in any case (lost, stolen, damaged, etc.).
Article 10: Refund of Tickets
If the museum is temporarily closed due to maintenance, etc., the ticket price will be refunded to the customer by the method prescribed by the Company.
However, if the refund period has passed, or if the ticket (QR code) is damaged or lost, the refund will not be made.
The amount to be refunded to the customer will only be the price of the ticket, and the Company shall not be liable for any refund or damages of expenses other than the price of the ticket (transportation, accommodation, communication, etc.).
In addition, the customer agrees in advance that it may take about 3-4 weeks to refund the price.
Article 11: Termination and Resumption of Sales
Even during the ticket sale period, the ticket sales will be terminated when the number of items scheduled to be sold by the Company is reached.
However, if there are additional usage tiers, we may resume selling.
Article 12: Disclaimer for Tickets
- We are not responsible for selling tickets other than those purchased directly from us.
- Even if the confirmation of the success or failure of a ticket application or purchase or notification is greatly delayed or impossible due to congestion of communication lines or accidents on a computer system, the Company will be able toThe Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Customer or a third party.
Article 13: About Personal Information
- We will record your personal information for the purposes set out in the following paragraph.You also acknowledge that we may record information such as your ticket purchase history and usage history of the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Personal History”).If you do not consent to the provision of personal information and record personal history, you may not use the Services.
We use your personal information or personal history for the following purposes:In addition, if personal information or personal history is used for purposes other than those set forth in this paragraph, we will notify you of the purpose of use and obtain your consent.
- To inform you of the sale of tickets for your application and the accompanying services by e-mail, etc.
- Information by e-mails such as tickets and questionnaires handled by the Company
- User support for tickets and our services (for example, to respond to inquiries)
- Provision of other services related to or incidental to the Service
- Preparation of statistical materials for our marketing activities
- Identification required for operation, correspondence of inquiries based on laws and regulations
- Company uses personal information for the purposes specified in the preceding paragraph, the customer discloses the personal information to the extent necessary to entrust the business to a third party (hereinafter referred to as the “subcontractor”) to which the Company subcontractors (hereinafter referred to as “subcontractor”), and also the businessYou agree to the use of your personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of the entrusted business.In this case, the Company shall contractual obligation to the subcontractor not to disclose or leak personal information to other third parties, and not to use personal information for purposes other than the performance of the entrusted business.
- The customer exchanges personal information with the credit card company in order to verify the validity of the credit card, etc., when purchasing by credit card, the Company accepting the ticket purchase application.You agree to this.
The Company may disclose all or part of personal information and personal history to a third party without the consent of the customer if any of the following applies:
- Based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned;
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws or regulations by a national agency or local public entity or a person entrusted with it, and by obtaining the consent of the person, the relevant affairs shall be carried outWhen there is a risk of impedimence
- We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information and personal history from leakage, loss, unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, etc.
If we receive the following requests from you, we will take reasonable measures after making necessary checks.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Customers
- Correction, addition or deletion of personal information
- Withdrawal of all or part of the consent already made in relation to the use and disclosure of personal information
Article 14: Disclaimer
In addition, all use of the Service is at your own risk.
The use of the Service by minors shall be carried out under the consent and responsibility of legal representatives such as parents.
The Company will perform encryption processing, etc. for personal information entered and transmitted by the Customer when using the Service, and take care of maintaining the confidentiality. However, the Company will take full care of information leakage, loss, alteration by others, etc.We do not guarantee that it will be completely prevented.
The Company shall provide the safety, accuracy, reliability, and useful information regarding the contents of the Service and the information and services provided by the Service, and information obtained by the Customer through the E-mail, etc., etc., sent by the Company.We do not guarantee any kind of authenticity, recency, fitness for purpose, legality, morality, etc.
The Company is not aware of any information, services, etc. contained in each site linked from the Service, and assumes no responsibility whatsoever.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by a third party as a result of your actions.
Article 15: Regarding the Agreement Jurisdiction
In the unlikely event that a dispute arises between the customer regarding the Service, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the claim.