1. Handling of Personal Information, etc
This website is based on Amuseum Parks Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).is operated by the company.
The Company is committed to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”)., and other laws and regulations stipulated on the handling of personal information, as well as guidelines of relevant ministries and agencies.
The information on personal information and other information related to users of this corporation is described below.
2. Personal information
Personal information refers to information about a user who can identify a user by name, address, telephone number, email address, or other description that constitutes such information.
In addition, even if the information cannot be identified by itself, personal information may be easily matched with other information and, consequently, the identification of the user is also included.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes:
In addition, if personal information is used for purposes other than the purposes set forth in this paragraph, we will inform you of the purpose of use and obtain the consent of the user.
- Services related to theme parks operated by the Company to Users (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).to provide the provision of
- To provide or display the Services or advertisements that are tailored to the user's usage situation and hobbies.
- To learn about the interests of users and develop new services
- To make necessary announcements to users for site management related to this service
- To sell admission tickets for the user's application and to provide guidance by e-mail, etc., of the Service accompanying it.
- To provide guidance by e-mail, etc., of the Company's Services;
- For user support (response to inquiries, etc.) related to the Service;
- To prepare statistical data for our marketing activities;
- To verify identity and respond to inquiries based on laws and regulations required for the operation of the Service.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall provide personal information to third parties (including persons outside of Japan) without prior consent of the user.will not be provided to you.
However, the following third parties must be listed (including persons outside of Japan).This does not apply if you provide it to you.
- When based on the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user;
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations by a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted therewith, and by obtaining the consent of the user, the execution of the affairs shall be impaired.When there is a risk of exertance
- When outsourcing as stipulated in the following paragraph
- In case of succession of business due to merger or other reasons
5. Outsourcing of Personal Information
When using personal information for the purposes specified in Paragraph 3, the Company shall, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, without obtaining the consent of the user, a third party entrusts the business (hereinafter referred to as “subcontractor”)(It is called)., and subcontractors will use personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of the entrusted business.
In this case, the Company shall not disclose or leak personal information to other third parties, nor shall it use personal information for purposes other than the performance of the entrusted business (including confidentiality agreement) to the subcontractor.It is obliged by
6. Use of Data for Statistical Analysis
Based on the personal information provided, the Company may disclose the results of statistical analysis without including personal information to third parties.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall disclose it without delay to the user after confirming that the request is from the user himself (such personal information is(If it does not exist, we will notify you.)However, this does not apply if the Company is not obliged to disclose it according to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
Please note that we are charged a fee (1000 yen per case) for disclosure of personal information.
8. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
The Company shall suspend or erase the use of personal information from the user himself due to the reason that the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it has been acquired by fraudulent means (hereinafter, “Suspension of use”)etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, suspend the use of personal information, etc. and notify the user.
However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information or other cases where it is necessary to suspend the use of personal information, and in cases where it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, please refer to thisTake alternative measures.
9. Handling of IP addresses, etc., on the Website
When you browse or use our website, we may automatically obtain your IP address and cookie information and use your IP address and cookie information for the following purposes:
- To improve, change, etc., to the site where users are more satisfied.
- To confirm unauthorised use of the website
- To show ads effectively on our website
- To measure the number of users and perform statistical analysis in a manner that does not identify individuals.
10. Handling of Access Logs
When a user accesses our website, we record the information in the form of an access log on our server and store it for a certain period of time.
The information recorded in the access log includes the date and time of access, IP address, type of browser used, and cookie information. However, it does not include information that can identify the user individually.
The access log is used for the purpose of improving the convenience of the server, managing the server, and investigating unauthorized use as operational information of the company's server, and not for any other purpose.
11. Contact Us
For comments, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and other information related to users, please contact the following office.
Address: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Toranomon 5-11-1 Holland Hills Mori Tower RoP
Amuseum Parks Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Officer: Yu Yoshitake
Enacted in March 2020